Saturday, July 17, 2010

Week 21 Speed F-ing Demon!

Ok so that means speed demon on my standards, which means I was able to keep up with the pack and even stay ahead sometimes. But fuck yeah!!!!

So a couple of weeks ago Gary had us "loosen up" in practice which apparently means do the cha cha.

I don't actually do the cha cha all that well so I did the meringue. What I found was the quick shifting of weight from foot to foot made me go surprisingly faster.

I pondered this finding over a few days and today put my musings into action. I did the same shifty stepping and fucking cruised!

After an hour or so of practice I was running through the turns too. Hell yeah, I'm a fucking speed demon and I'm pretty proud of it.

1 comment:

  1. you should be proud of yourself! :) you rock!
    <3 Sock

    ReplyDelete