Saturday, January 1, 2011

365 days of the good, bad, and not so ugly

So it's a new year. I've come a long way but it doesn't mean anything unless I keep going and make this a lifetime commitment.

So I'm going to do the 365 days of good stuff, bad stuff and what it's doing for me.
Because that is an f-load of blogging, there may be brief posts, but I'm taking it one day, everyday at a time.

Big goal for this year. Running. Even if it's only 20 minutes and only slightly faster than walking, I'm doing it. Every day.

Good:
2.5 miles run. 45 minutes total
350 situps
350 backups
stretched.

Bad:
stole about a pancakes worth of bites from my kids sugary fat laden breakfast. Good thing I ran!
Will try to make up for it the rest of the day by being more lean with lunch and dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment