Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21, 2011

So this whole lower carb thing is kicking my ass. Today I ran ok, no significant pain! And it wasn't super hard, just a challenge. Hey, it's running! It's not supposed to be easy.

I got new running shoes today! I haven't tried them out yet, and they feel too small and hard, but I'll have to see how they do over the next week or so.
I really want to run tonight, but it's dark and rainy and I think I'm calling it a day.

So super sore today. Maybe it's the push ups? I don't know but I woke up super rough.

Anyways I got through the run and went on to weights. Wow, what a difference a little lack of carbs can make! I got that weak burning sensation super fast and actually had to do a light day on some the weights. And I had some light headedness during the leg section. Yeah I hope it actually does something!

Order a real bathing suit. One that is actually supposed to be good in the pool! On sale. Oh Yeah!

Good:
ran 2.2 miles 30 minutes
weights, a little light
400 each weighted sit ups/back ups
100 push ups. actually I did 125, but I had to make up for 25 I was supposed to do yesterday today.
100 inside/outside stretch band leg exercises. The kind you use a exercise band with and pull out with your ankle to work your knee muscles and hip muscles for stability. They are classic knee injury exercises, but I figure if I do them before an injury, maybe I won't get an injury!

No comments:

Post a Comment