Wednesday, February 23, 2011

3 miles of accomplishment!

So this whole 3 mile thing is a major accomplishment for me. I started some 8 weeks ago and here I am, running 3 miles 6 days a week.

I ran again today and while physically it was a challenge it wasn't hard. Mentally it was a challenge, but it wasn't hard. I've stopped having the "when can I stop" conversation. Just keep ticking down the minutes. And when I'm finished I feel such a sense of accomplishment. It's really cool.

So my big goals that I want to accomplish this year:

Run at least 3-5 miles 6 days a week.
Run 5-10 miles 1-3 days a week.
That's it. Next year I'll look at doing more, faster, racing, whatever.
But for this year, that's pretty darn good.

Good:
Ran 3 miles, 30 minutes
Total body weights

No comments:

Post a Comment