Friday, February 4, 2011

Month 2 sucky

Today was a just barely day. I haven't been to the gym all week as the kids have been sick and I'm pretty sure they would not be cool with that at the Y.

I'm trying to figure out the food thing. I hate dieting as it knocks me out of my groove and makes me obsess about food. So I'm a little tired. And for whatever reason I just did not want to run 2 miles today.

Everyday around noon I start to get the itch to run, so I head to the treadmill or wherever I'm running that day. Today was another hill day. I started out good, made it 2 minor incline .25 mile sections and totally pooped out. I ran at a 6mph, which is great, but couldn't convince myself to do another hill. And I had to use all my will power to keep going to 2 miles.

Lame. I actually walked a tenth of a mile, but then added it back on running again. I hate running short, especially when it's such a short distance. I want to own the 2 miles and I'm not there yet. Oh well.

Good:
ran 2 miles 2.5 total.
200 each back/sit ups
8 minutes of planks
100 push ups
100 monster walks

No comments:

Post a Comment