Friday, April 15, 2011

It's my birthday!

Today is my 36th birthday and I am pretty pleased with the overall state of things. My house is still a mess. Apparently small children do that, over and over, hourly, half-hourly, ect.

But I can run 10 miles easy, more than that not so easy but doable. I am slow, but getting faster. I killed the killer hill twice last week. I can swim, better. I bike. I can butterfly press 100 lbs and a bunch of other machines.

I can see my muscles under my skin, even though there is still a bit too much here and there, if you know what I mean.

I can skate ref. More importantly I can jam ref. This is really cool, cause I always thought that was the hot shot position. And yeah I totally feel like a bad ass doing it.

I have cute kids. My husband is foxy and we get along pretty well.

Life is good.

Good:
30 min upper body weights
50 min swim/water run
43 min bike 10 miles
20 core and push up stuff

Heading for Mexican food and more importantly chips and salsa.
Happy birthday to me.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Sounds like life is pretty sweet right now. Great work out today! I am envious that you like the swimming stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I don't really like the swimming until I finish it! Isn't that how it always goes? The only part I really like during is the long easy runs. Everything else I have to wait until I'm finished!

    ReplyDelete