Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oi vey

The whole baby thing sometimes does not work with my sleep/workout schedule.

Last night after finally falling asleep around 1:30 am (too much coffee? nahhhh) my daughter (who had fallen asleep at about 5pm) decided it was time to get up and play, or eat, or watch cartoons. We did neither but still had the night-night versus get up discussion for about 4 hours. By 7 am I had given up on sleeping. So an hour or so later we headed off for my son's school and to the gym.

Had a decent workout. Weights have been steadily increasing. I'm only doing upper body now with machines as the leg machines all seem to strain my muscles. I'll still do squats, lunges and monsters. Then a swim.

Happy to report that I drank little to no pool water today. Yeah. I've decided as I don't get that much of a workout, (only 50 min on Wed and Fri) that I should start biking when I get home.

I got a new bike computer to show distance and speed. Oh hell yeah, gadgets rule! I'm supposed to go skate tonight too.

Geez I'm tired and really just want to have a drink!

Good:
30 min upper body weights
50 min swim
40 min bike 9miles

No comments:

Post a Comment