Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Off and on the bandwagon.

I seem to have about a 6 month cycle of being on the exercise bandwagon. When I fall off I tend to slack more, obviously, exercise less and with less intensity. These lulls seem to last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.

I believe I am starting one now. The change of seasons to chilly and often rainy weather doesn't help. But I try to scale back the workouts while still keeping a base level of fitness. Then I just have to hold on until I get the hardcore feeling back again.

So for now it's a little less push. I'm ok with that.

Ran 4.86 miles on Monday- no kids!
Walked 3.25 miles on Tuesday
Ran 3.75 miles today.

I would really like to get back on the weights. That's the one thing I'm having a hard time getting back on. Mostly because I'm not going to a gym, and that seems to be the easiest way for me to do weights. hrrrm.

No comments:

Post a Comment