Saturday, October 1, 2011

They love me

Well I guess they love me at my job. I'm one of the more senior and experienced staff for my group. I figured I was doing great, but really I mostly work by myself, which I prefer, so feed back only happens sporadically.

I called work to talk with our scheduling manager to see if I was being laid off, just in case. She said "hell no!" and wished I could work more shifts! So they love me.

But my schedule will be changing, which I am over the moon about, to a long shift on Sunday. 6am to 8pm. I'll get my entire part time work week done in one day. And it's the busy shift. I've been working nights which is ok, but there is a lot of slow time. This means the only real work I have to do is cleaning. Sad. Sunday I'll get to rock it!

So stress gone. Job good. Two more weeks of night shifts yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Aww so sweet! I love feeling appreciated at work :) AND I love getting things out of the way all in one day -- what a win!

    ReplyDelete