Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's working out!

So the job had a little scheduling snaffoo... and they asked me if I can work Sunday morning (my soon to be and most desired shift) early and skip Saturday night shift!!! Hell yeah!! I will still be rocking the Friday night, but that's fine. Only two night shifts left til it's all day all the time!

That may not seem that big a deal to the rest of the world, but I honestly prefer to be asleep by 8:30-9pm. Just not a night partier. When I was in my early twenties I actually used to meet up with my partying friends at a bar downtown where they opened at 5am for the all nighters.

Yeah.

In other news, I'm liking the treadmill option. It's crappy weather these days, which I love. But getting soaking wet during a nice run, then waiting 2 hours to do it again is not as much fun. It's fine in the summer, but fall not so much.

4.29 miles outside, 2.75 miles inside. 5 of those run.

No comments:

Post a Comment