Tuesday, October 18, 2011

License to slack

I'm not sure why there is this constant urge to increase and improve on physical performance. I have been running about 4-5 days a week, usually around 5 miles a day. Some bits walking, some days a smidgen less. But all in all a respectable number of miles and at a respectable pace.

So why do I feel like a slacker? I haven't done any weights the past month and a half. Which is lame. The transition into school mom mode has been tough, but I'm hitting my stride.

I keep feeling like I should run or walk the second half of the day as well. And maybe do some biking or swimming. Cause I should be doing more.

The notion of getting pregnant actually feels like the only reasonable excuse to do less. Do I need a license to slack or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment