Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jogging stroller!

Today was the first day back with the jogging stroller since.... maybe October?

Back in October I remember it being almost no effort at all to run the kids to school. Two of them. It was only 2.5 miles, so it's not really a major effort, but when I first started it felt like a freaking marathon.

Fast forward to today. Just getting back into running. It was really only a month or two off, but that's enough. Now that the weather is warming the jogging stroller calls.

When I started running with it before I recall pain, burning lungs, nauseating spit, and beet red skin. Today was not so bad. It was a freakin effort I'll say though. But the only pain was really the cardio effort. It was actually really good.

So here I go back to the great outdoors! Hoping for some decent weather to keep on running!

No comments:

Post a Comment