Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Something!

So my 2 months of slackerhood have sadly and happily come to an end. I slowed down on workouts and runs for a month and half and then completely stopped all physical movement for 3 weeks while my husband recooped from foot surgery.

Today was my first real weights day and yes I believe I have accomplished some serious noodlehood! Yeah!

I've done a little bit of running and am having some serious knee pain so will be taking that ramp up super slow. Just 5 minute increases each run. I want my strength training to catch up first.

AND!!! my man will be starting walking in the next month or so, which will be ramping up to light running over the springtime! So I'll have a running man to forward to this summer! Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment