Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week 18 Geek Out Moment BOBIII #2

So we met a lot of really cool people. Really cool. Like the people you would have kept hanging out with had they not lived in another state.

I remember back in the days of less brain function when I would travel the country following some here unnamed bands, meeting people and friends. Then the sad reality of life would creep back in, that once it was over I would likely never see them again.

Enter Geek Out Moment #2, Facebook.

Facebook has been instrumental into my reintroduction of social life after children.

Pretty much everyone I met at Battle of the Banked has acquired enough nerd points to be on Facebook.

So when we left San Diego we brought all our new friends home with us, via Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment