Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Derby names and slackin!

First of all, I'm thinking of changing my derby name. I love the whole Geek thing. And I will always be happy to be called a geek. But Geek 3000 is really very reminiscent of a more awkward and well.. doughier time.

My husband has never embraced the name, partly because he associated it with me staying up late watching weird movies that put him to sleep. And because he never felt it was a positive name. I like being geeky and probably always will. But this is definitely a new chapter in my life.

Yesterday I was supposed to run. Speed workout. Strangely I was looking forward to it. But it never happened. The teen I take care of left early yesterday and wasn't here long enough for me to do the workout with the little kids being watched.

Anyways I've been regretting it ever since. Lame.

But today's weight workout was great as usual!

Good:
Weights 90 min

No comments:

Post a Comment