Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oops?

So I had my nice rest day on Saturday. Ran on Sunday... Ermmm Monday and Tuesday? May have been spent getting rather drunk and then hungover respectively.

New day!
Gym weights workout! Yeah! Love using the squat rack. Finally went over to the bench press, and yes I benched the bar. No weights, just bar. I think I could have put more weight on, but I'm kind of getting used to it.

Did more pullups today too! I'm really working on pullups and pushups. Those are both exercises that I can just barely do and not correctly. No dead hang with the pull up unless I have assistance and the pushups still don't touch the ground, but whatever.

We got an ab tower off of craigslist. Totally worth the $60 and 30 min drive. It has a pull up bar with various positions and a dip bar. We hooked up the exercise bands to it so I can do a dead hang pull up. I have a goal, now I can get working!

Good:
1hr 15min weights

No comments:

Post a Comment