Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Finishing week 3

This week was lame. I got all my runs in, and all the miles. But the long run at the beginning of the week and Sunday's supposed to be long run was plagued with the side ache/ab pain again.

I persevered and made the minimum five miles. I wanted to enjoy my kid free morning running a good 9 or 10. But I gave up after five and my abs wouldn't let up.

I'm starting to think maybe my slow runs are messing with my form. I never seem to have this problem on speed, hills or runs with strollers. Hmmm.

Anyways week three was finished up and onto week four. I'm really really glad this is almost over. I'm tired and want to take more than 2 days off. Also I'm looking forward to running 3-4 times a week instead of 5. Way easier to fit into my schedule.

But I am so very glad I did this challenge. My legs now feel like 5 miles is no big thing. 10 miles is a nice easy challenge and running with a stroller is great. The hard work has paid off and is no longer hard work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment