Thursday, December 30, 2010

Getting tired

It's really hard to stick to a diet, workout plan and not drink at the same time.

I'm doing good on all fronts, but I'm starting to get tired.

I do the gym 6 days a week.
I'm doing the diet everyday of the week.
I have kids everyday.
Take care of a little baby mon-fri.
Practice twice a week.
Work on the weekends.

Man is it catching up with me! This is the hard part of the beginning. My body is trying to hold on to the last of the pudge and isn't used to being used on a regular basis.

But it's coming along. In another few weeks I won't be so tired. And hopefully the crazy sugar cravings will calm down too.

And on top of it all, the whole not drinking thing sucks! Having an occasional drink at the end of a hard day was a nice treat. But hoping to not feel it the next day or affect my workout was really too much to ask.

I suppose if I was rich enough I could have a glass of wine or two at the end of the day. But as we're poor people it's ghetto liquor around here. And nothing good can ever come of any alcohol that comes in a plastic value size.

No comments:

Post a Comment