Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry mimosa christmas!

Well mimosas are great and all, but I think two days of merry mimosa reveling has sealed the decision for me. I'm going to stop drinking.

I really don't drink much or very often, so it's not an "issue" decision. But the last two days I have been wanting to go to the gym and get a good workout in, which I have gone, but it's a lot harder with a hangover.

With derby I have found new focus and resolve to do and have the life I have always dreamed of and one of those dreams is getting my body running really well. Alcohol doesn't really hinder that, but it in no way helps.

I'm missing skate practice tonight for christmas stuff, which is fine. But when the holiday is over I want to kick into high gear and get my body into serious shape. And having the alcohol decision already made for me just makes it that much easier.

Besides, I am easily much more fun without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment