Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stomach ache

I've had a stomach all day. And not the "speedy solution" kind. The all day lame, make you crabby and feel like maybe you ate too much candy, though I don't have any, kind of stomach ache.

Well it lessened for a bit and I decided I would try running and see if it helped. It didn't. I could tighten my core much cause it hurt. Even my waistband on my running tights felt uncomfortable. Lame.

Still did an ok tempo run. I'm realizing that I am now a bit slower than I was last month. Don't know why. Though honestly I really don't care. I'm running 10 miles easily. How the hell can I complain?

Good:
Ran 1 mile 5.8
.75 @6.2 with .25 recovery at 5.8
repeat 3 times
ran 1 mile at 5.8 mph
ran 1 mile at 5.5 mph
walked 1 mile at 3
total 7 miles 82 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment