Friday, February 25, 2011

Awesome day!

My knees have been a little on the skeptical side of this whole 3 mile thing. They felt weird, a little bursa swelling, a little tightness. Today I was actually thinking I might want to skip running.

But I started to feel ready around noon and headed to the gym. I decided to do sprints, 30 sec sprint with 3 minute recovery. Super easy and distracting.

So I hopped on the mill and got going. It went great! I never really got to the point where I was pushing to keep going. I was faster, 29min 30 to get to 3 miles instead of 30 min. Yes I know it's not much, but it's huge for me!

It was so easy that I'm feeling like 4 miles is going to be a pretty easy transition! Will I try it tomorrow? Or wait until post rest day? Hmm. I'm feeling super stoked at how much easier today was in compared to Wed and Thurs.

Anyways!

Good:
Ran 3 miles
Total body weights
Been a slacker on the core... I'll get back on the bandwagon soon... I always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment