Monday, May 16, 2011

Plan deviation

Well I wasn't really on a plan. I just happened to read a plan and loosely based my running life on it. The whole run 3 times a week, tempo, speed or hills and then a long run.

I didn't actually follow the plan beyond that. But I'm not really racing. So here's my new plan.

Today and the past few weeks, I've been faster. And I like that. I would like to stay faster. So instead of running a long distance and hoping to get faster on it, I will be staying on the faster speed and slowing increasing the miles.

Yes this may seem like the same thing, but it's not.

I have been following the increase your distance and the speed will follow plan. I think. But I like how fast I felt today. So I'll add a little onto that and see where I'm at in 5 weeks.

Yeah 5 weeks til the Rock and Roll half.

Totally not worried at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment