Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The sloth!

Do you ever panic when you unexpectedly take a day off? My mum came up for lunch which totally threw off my schedule. How lame is it that I would have rather worked out than gone for lunch?!

So now is the only time I could work out, but I have to leave for practice soon. I used to panic at the thought of missing a day. Like it would keep happening. I think I'm past that stage now, but I still don't like it.

Tomorrow will be a nice killer day. I can feel the sore muscles already.

Good:
Watched Harry Potter Deathly hallows 2 times
Ate at Blue C Sushi
Ate my kids toffee candy

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I get a bit nervous taking a rest day because I want to stay on track, so I'm with you there. But lunch with your mom sounds nice!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to be able to take a rest day. Even if it was unplanned. Lunch with your mom was important and you can always work out another day. Plus, you're not for lack of anything! I'm amazed at all you do!

    ReplyDelete