Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HR is still a bitch

You know it's funny. If you act serious and professional, everyone assumes you must be pissed off. Hmm. Whatever. If being HR means sounding like a bitch, then sure, I'm a bitch. How annoying is that.

I personally hate being Head Ref. You have to run everyone and tell them when they are slacking on something. Most everyone hates feedback that isn't "You rock!" Which I always include a lot of.

But again, I say "Whatever". I'm not here to get your personal approval. I'm here to do my job and make sure you do yours. I've always hated being management, but I always end up doing it.

Tomorrow I will jam ref again. Hopefully I'll get it down well enough to jam ref the up coming bout. We shall see. If I'm not ready, I'm not ready. There is no way around that. And honestly I don't really care. If not this bout, then the next one, or the one after that.

Good:
Swam 45 min
Upper body weights 30 min
Tomorrow is a hills workout. Kind of excited about this. If I do what I plan, you all should be impressed.

You know what I like about running? It's just me. No bitches, no bitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment