Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week 7 It was good

Today was awesome! I feel so good skating and that totally boosts my confidence.

What I need to work on right now though is transitions. Anything that gets me used to moving in multiple directions. And that is what we did. Lots of them.

We worked with the players a bunch. Which again is something I really need. I need a little peer pressure to motivate me and the team really does that.

I did a couple on the wall and a couple on the carpet. Then I hit the floor and did them without crutches. I can't say I do them well, but they are ok. They are of course at a teeny tiny snails pace. But one step at a time.

The team did pack drills and I practiced skating the infield. I wasn't as fast as I needed to be, but boy did I get a workout. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment