Thursday, April 1, 2010

Week 6 off days

Yesterday and today have been spent laying around. My knees have been sore and I've been being good by staying off them and icing.

I always hate the beginning of getting back into shape, I get sore knees and it slows me down. I can work through it and the still get a work out in, but it usually gets a lot worse before it gets better. This time I am being conservative and staying off them.

If I had kept up even moderately on exercising the past three years I probably wouldn't be dealing with this. Or if I hadn't gained an extra 50. But blah blah blah. I did and there is no use whining about it.

I would really like to go to the gym today. I would have really liked to go skating last night. And hopefully after resting and icing today I can go skate tonight. But it's hard to complain when the punishment is having to rest.

1 comment: