Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We love diets

It's like they are trendy. Low carb, gluten free, high protein, low fat, high fat, fruit fast, la la la

I will admit I am a victim of the feminine need to constantly f with my diet. I'd like to say it's because I want my body to feel strong and clean and whatever, but the reality is I'm just trying to lose more off my backside.

Low carb is not working for me. It makes running really really hard. I don't need running to be any harder than it already is.

So I'm doing my favorite hippie diet. Ah the college days. Brown rice, brewers yeast, veggie stir frys, and lots of raw stuff too. Why do I like this one? The food is yummy, but not so yummy that I want to over eat it.

Yeah, whatever it takes right?

1 comment:

  1. I need something to lose these love handles and the mama belly in front...not working out is no longer working for me.

    ReplyDelete