Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13, 2011

So my left calf is finally all better! Though I had a little twingey pain in my left knee. Wrap and Aleve seem to help.

I did the first half of cardio day with almost the entire run at a 5. That's considerably faster than I normally do and I'm super happy about it. It's not that I want to run super fast, I just want to be able to call it running.

I've been having some problems with the last 5 minutes of the run where I start weenie-ing out. I seemed to have solved that by sprinting the last 5. Or rather I do a 2 minute sprint, sprint for me that is, at a 6, then run at 5 for 2 minutes, then finish the last minute at a 6 sprint again. Just the changed up in focus seems to help.

So I'm really liking how running feels on my body, except from the knees down. Which sucks. But I really can't expect to go from a couple times a month, if that, to everyday, increase speed, time and mileage and not have some running pains. Funny how quickly your expectations rise.

Good:
3.75 miles, 50 minutes
400 each back ups and sit ups
35 pushups

No comments:

Post a Comment