Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week 4, getting better!

So again with a really tired day. Got on the treadmill and figured I'd do one mile and call it quits. I'm actually starting to like that mentality. With no expectations I don't start out exhausted.

So I start running and it feels great like 4 minutes in. Super great. No pain, lot's of energy, actually I didn't even feel tired anymore. So running is starting to make me feel more energenic instead of wiping me out. This is what I'm working for.

Anyways I went 2.5 miles and felt good the whole way. The last 10 min had minor knee aches. The knees just need more time to get strong. I could have gone farther but I was really glad to just own the 2 miles and feel really good about them.

I'm starting to realized it's better to become strong at one thing and then add on, instead of adding on when I can just manage it. If I want more miles I'll just do another run in the evening. It feels good to have running feel good.

Good:
Ran 2.5 miles
400 sit/back ups
100 knee
100 push ups
May be back for more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment